Konga Nigeria released an advertisement regarding Retail Store Officers recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Retail Store Officers|
|Recruitment Agency||Konga Nigeria|
|Job Location:||Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Owerri-Imo, Enugu, Uyo-Akwa Ibom, Warri & Asaba – Delta, Ibadan-Oyo, Kano, Onitsha-Anambra etc)|
|How to Apply||Send CV|
10th August, 2020
Konga Nigeria Retail Store Officers Jobs 2020
- Meet, greet and welcome customers to the store.
- Understand and promote company programs/campaign.
- Taking customer complaints and enquiries.
- Making sure the products are well displayed, dusted and arranged on the sales floor.
- Product tagging
- Drive offline-to-online sales, Konga pay, Konga travels and tours sales streams at the stores
- Negotiating new business with existing and prospective customers.
- Have very good knowledge of products at the store.
- Meeting and exceeding customer’s expectations.
- Implement various sales schemes such as the buy now-pay-later scheme.
- Answering customer’s inquiries about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Feedback on new products and price changes.
- Closing deals.
- Only candidates with OND, NCE, or O-Level (SSCE, NECO, GCE) should apply.
- For all O-Level applicants, credit in English and Math’s is compulsory.
- Candidate must be brilliant, smart and personable
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Sales driven with hunger to meet customer needs at all times
- Previous experience in a related role would be an added advantage but not a must.
Why work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our strategy is to conduct an intensive training for all selected candidates for a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Successful candidates will also be paid some stipend during the training period.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their updated word doc CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Retail Store Officers” and preferred location as the subject of the mail
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply