First Bank of Nigeria Limited has invited interested and eligible candidates for Review Officer (Network) recruitment 2020
Aspirants who look forward to applying for First Bank of Nigeria Limited Review Officer (Network) Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Review Officer (Network)|
|Recruitment Agency||First Bank of Nigeria Limited|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Job: FIN. & Risk Serivices
Organization: Chief Financial Officer Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsibile for the review of controls deployed in securing the Bank’s IT and related infrastructure.
- These includes controls and safeguards over the Network, Data Center,Disaster Recovery Center,servers,storage and other related system administration procesess.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure that all Risks and vulnerabilities associated with bank’s IT Network plaforms and related systems are promptly identified and mitigated appropriately.
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in IT department for Nigeria and African subsidiaries.
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in ISOD department
- Perform reviews of user accounts and groups on the bank’s Network devices, servers, operating systems and ensure that privileges on these systems are granted on a need to use basis.
- Ensure proper change control procedures over changes to the Network, DR, Servers, updates and patches.
- Perform reviews to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of IT Network/Server security by checking for the enforcement of the following; System backups, server Hardening, Batch job security, Device File Security, physical access restriction etc.
- Review the overall network security strategy including but not limited to Network design, Security policies, documentations, redundancies, Segmentations, Compartmentalization, virtualizations, Defense-in-depth, Penetration testing, Staffing structure, device hardening, patching,
- Verify that appropriate controls are in place against vulnerabilities associated with the network through the prompt deployment of Fixes, Patches and service packs for CISCO devices, IOS and Windows Operating systems. Raise and document exceptions where applicable.
- Maintain monthly statistics of link/device downtime for all branches and produce monthly system downtime reports as part of the overall control situation report of internal control.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any science or Engineering course, CISA or CISSP or IT related certification such as CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE).
- Minimum experience: 3 years relevant experience in information systems, auditing, control, or IT security work.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free