Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) has invited interested and eligible candidates for RNO Back Office Analyst recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) RNO Back Office Analyst Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||RNO Back Office Analyst|
|Recruitment Agency||Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)|
|Job Location:||Epe, Lagos|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
16th October, 2020.
Duties & Responsibilities
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide strategies and tactical means to improve the performance of the client 2G, 3G & LTE access network.
- Design the appropriate metrics and reports to ensure the best performance of the network.
- Work cross-functionally with the Field teams, the Back office teams and client Network
Quality Assurance Teams:
- Work closely with other project team members to balance tactical requirements against strategic needs.
- Work with the client Network and Strategy team on the performance of the upcoming changes in the network and assess the performance impact of the latest technological development.
- Recommend latest features for implementation.
- Help developing policies, procedures and standards for consistent performance across the network.
- Hold weekly KPI review meeting at client premises.
- Present weekly and monthly Optimization reports at client premises.
- Training, Mentoring and Knowledge transfer to junior engineers.
- Minimum Education: Bachelors or Masters’ Degree in Electrical / Computer Science discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum Working Experience: At least 5+ years of relevant industry experience, with strong background in engineering.
- Required Certification(s): Any relevant professional certification
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Master the WCDMA RF and its implementation in an indoor or outdoor environment.
- Knowledge of Huawei RAN/UTRAN is required.
- Knowledge of NSN or Ericsson UTRAN equipment is an advantage.
- Understands the performance of the overall end-to-end solution in WDCMA.
- Understands the end-to-end QoS in WCDMA and the way to implement it in the UTRAN.
- Good knowledge of the GERAN.
- Familiar with operator’s framework, process, business and operations
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with other teams, business units and business partners to achieve a cohesive Transformation Solution.
- Strong Telecoms or IT industry experiences and broad knowledge in processes and Tools
- Strong problem solving skills, quick learner and self-motivated team player
- Ability to perform job functions to standards under pressure of tense/confrontationalsituations.
- Excellent written and & oral communication skills in English.
- Has the capability of technical optimization, support for the equipment of Huawei
- Previous experience with WCDMA and GSM access network performance.
- Comfortable with the 3GPP standards.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, able to communicate within various areas and functional groups of the company.
- Advanced Hands-on experience of TEMS (version 10, 11 & 12) and ACTIX Analyser (Build 4.03) is required.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV in MSWord format to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free