ROV & Trenching Pilot Technician 1
Job Location: Offshore, Nigeria
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Hobark International Limited (HIL) invites application for following position.
ROV & Trenching Pilot Technician 1
Job Type: Contract
QHSE Duties & Responsibilities
The main responsibilities will include:
- Carry out duties as directed by the Company Offshore supervisory personnel in accordance with Company QHSE policy and operational procedures, including the implementation of Task and Dive Plans;
- Participation in offshore meetings, e.g. morning, safety, project briefings and wash-ups, etc;
- Conduct good liaison between Company and Client Representatives;
- Ensure Risk Assessments, JSA’s, TBTs have been conducted and recorded in accordance with Company procedures prior to any task being carried out also ensuring responsible person has instigated all identified control measures;
- Ensure all personnel have safety awareness of any tasks to be conducted, particularly in regards to COSHH, manual handling, Working at Height, Environment and Lifting Operations and correct planning and corrective actions are in place;
Operational Duties & Responsibilities
- Operation, maintenance and repair of ROV/Trencher systems as directed by Shift Supervisor;
- Conduct safe offshore operations including maintenance and repair of ROV/Trencher and auxiliary equipment ensuring correct, safe working practices are carried out;
- Requisition spares and materials in a timely manner to maintain the minimum stock levels in the system inventory;
- Check goods received against requisition and update inventory;
- Ensuring that items despatched from offshore location, whether for repair, warranty, or on demobilisation are accompanied by the correct paperwork;
- Performing/undertaking “on the job” training of personnel unfamiliar with the particular vessel, equipment or ROV in use, especially in terms of safe working practice;
- Participation in any additional training as requested by the Company.
Primary Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc/HND, Pilot Technician, ROV Specialist, Technical Operations, Oil & Gas, Operations
- Shall preferably be qualified in an Engineering discipline to a minimum of HNC standard or time served technician with final City & Guilds certificate or equivalent;
- Shall meet IMCA competence criteria by having satisfactorily completed the MTCS assessment as a Pilot Technician 1 with a nominal minimum of 1 year offshore experience and 200 hours piloting;
- Shall demonstrate technical and operational knowledge of ROV/Trenching systems;
- Shall possess good knowledge of current safety and quality standards as applied to systems and their requirements in an offshore environment;
- Shall demonstrate ability to correctly complete all necessary company documentation
- Shall possess current offshore survival, medical certification.
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for Hobark International Limited Free Job Alert?
Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for Hobark International Limited Nigeria Jobs 2019 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure that at Hobark Recruitment 2019 Portal updates get notified to all our visitors.
Disclaimer: Help improve this news portal, and if there is any mistake or any lack of information / facts in any news or excerpt, or if there is any copyright objection, then inform it at comment section. Simultaneously give full information with facts. The article can be corrected or removed.