at Beacongate Limited
Job Location: Lagos
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: 14th August 2019
Beacongate Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Name of Position: Sales Representative
Report To: Managing Director
- Liaise with customers and company stakeholders daily.
- Respond to customer inquiries
- One on one sales based interaction with customers.
- Provide professional customer service
- Consistently meet established performance and quality standards
- Identify new leads within your assigned market
- Demonstrate high energy and bring a positive attitude
- Reviews all documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Reviews all sales that are scheduled for pick-up or delivery to ensure accurate completion of the process.
- Reviews all sales for back ordered items so that customers receive all products as soon as possible.
- OND/HND or BSc in related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales.
- Must be passionate about Sales
- Cold Calling and Interest in Sales and Restaurant Business.
- Negotiation and Persuasion Skills.
- Ability to execute at a high level while paying attention to acute details to ensure high performance.
- Ability to respond quickly to customer requests
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be smart, active and have a strong ability to handle work pressure
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork: Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal.
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity: Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity; works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight.
Salary: N40,000 – N45,000/month.
Application Deadline: 14th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.