Sales Support Executive
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Qualification: High School Diploma / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
How to Apply: Send CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: Not Specified
- The individual will play a key role as the member of Sales team in order to support sales activities & sales growth across all channels of business – Foodservice (HORECA), International Quick Service Restaurant (QSRs) and Retail.
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with sales team by providing backend support for daily / weekly sales activities, managing sales & stock data, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Coordinate with stakeholders for ensuring sales order cycle is monitored closely & supplied, manage accuracy & timelines.
- Effective data management, analysis & reporting periodically.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
- Act as a central contact between sales team & accounts team.
- Address any gaps, customer complaints or issues.
- Ensure timely reporting to the authorities.
- High School Diploma / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is a must.
- Minimum 2-3 years exp of the sales coordination and FMCG market dynamics
- Excellent computer application skill
- Strong presentation skill
- Highly organised and attention to detail
- Inclination & drive to handle sales support activities
- Collaborative & creative approach to problem-solving.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in selling ICT solutions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.