Save the Children Nigeria Job Recruitment 2019
Updates:Save the Children Nigeria comes out with new recruitment for various posts such as Gender Officer, WASH Officer, Procurement Officer, Child Protection Officer,Gender Equality Coordinator, Cash Transfer Officer, Programme Manager, Child Safeguarding Officer, Education in Emergency Officer, Finance Officer, Driver etc.. It is great job opportunity for candidates who looking job in Abuja, Kano, Bauchi, (Nigeria).
Let’s check the job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
Save the Children (Save the children), an international non-governmental organization. Save the children, one of the world’s largest organizations dedicated to child welfare. Eglantyn Jebb, a prominent sociologist and teacher of England, set the Save the Children fund in 1919 to provide security for the war-torn country or region. Some socially conscious people of the United States were confused at Jebb’s Vision, founded in 1932, in the Save the Children in the United States. Initially, its program is celebrated only in the United States, but its activities are currently being conducted in 120 countries. By 2014, more than 50 million children have helped Save the children. Save the children’s current chief executive Helle Thorning Schmidt. T
he purpose of Save the children
- Support to the risky child and his family
- Ensure education of educated children
- Protecting HIV / AIDS affected children
- Take steps to stop child trafficking, abuse and exploitation
- Provide nutritious food and healthcare to the child
- Work to protect child rights
Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Updates & Current Status
Updates: Our trusted sources informed that Save The Children Nigeria is planning to release Job Recruitment 2019 online registration form. We will update this section when recruitment form out.
Is Save The Children Nigeria Job Recruitment Form Out?
Current Status: Currently Job Recruitment Form 2019 is out.
Office Assistant Job Recruitment at Save the Children Nigeria
- Job Location: Ogoja, Cross River
- Requirements: Diploma
- Experience: Desired Number of Years Prior Experience in a Similar Role: 2 years.
- Job Type: Full Time / Regular
- How to Apply: Online
- Application Deadline: 6th December, 2019
View Details and Apply
- AFDB (19 Positions)
- Mayfield Specialist Officer (39 Positions)
- ABUAD (19 positions)
- WAEC (25 Positions)
- UNICEF Nigeria (13 Positions)
- Nigeria Stock Exchange (Customer Service Executive)
- Total Nigeria (18 Positions)
- KPMG (9 Positions)
- Dangote Group (+40 Positions)
- UBA Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- MTN Nigeria (18 Positions)
- International Rescue Committee (19 Positions)
How to Apply
Updates: At present Save the Children Nigeria recruitment portal open for Office Assistant.
Application is welcome from consultants with cognate experience in Gender Equality and working with and training Men and religious leaders in the rural communities of Northern Nigeria and can speak Hausa fluently.
Interested candidates should send application and CVs including evidence/report of similar tasks previously completed methodology to include (timeframe and budget)
Steps to Apply
- Click on apply link given below of each post
- Read: Job Description, Background, Rationale, Purpose of Consultancy, Approach and Methodology, Proposed methodology, Outputs, Deliverables and Reporting, Key Skills and Experience, Timeline, Milestone payment in three Tranches
- After satisfied click on “Apply” link
- To access your account, please identify yourself by providing the information requested in the fields below, then click “Login”. If you are not registered yet, click “New user” and follow the instructions to create an account.
- Login and apply
How to get notify when Save The Child Nigeria Form Out?
Save the Child Nigeria regularly opens new recruitment Many Nigerians are already happily working in this bank.
- Are you a desirous candidate for Save the Child Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- Do you want to receive an instant alert for new recruitment?
This can happen if you subscribe to our free email alert service.
Steps to Subscribe
- First enter your email in the box below, which you check regularly.
- After filling the email click on “Notify” button
- Open the email inbox and verify the recruitment alert service.
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for Save the Child Recruitment 2019 free job alert?
Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for Save Child Nigeria Recruitment Form 2019 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure Save the Child Recruitment Portal updates get notified to all our visitors.