National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) has invited interested and eligible candidates for Security Architect, PIU recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for NIMC Security Architect, PIU Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Security Architect, PIU|
|Recruitment Agency||National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
18th August, 2020
The Security Architect shall have the following minimum educational qualifications and experience:
- M.Sc. in Information Security or related field, and one or more security certifications such as: Certified Information Systems Security Professional CISP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) with five (5) years’ experience as an Information Security or Cyber Security Technical Lead or Architect;
- Experience in advising on and creating information security policies in accordance with Information security frameworks and regulations (e.g. ISO 27001, data protection legislation);
- Hands-on experience across multiple areas of information security e.g. vulnerability management, penetration testing, identity access management, Data Loss Protection, SIEM, risk, endpoint; and
- Demonstrable experience of technical risk analysis assessment and remediation and strong understanding of current trends and developments in information security.
Application Closing Date
4pm 18th August, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Expression of Interests clearly marking the position applied for with a detailed CV as well as a not more than 300 words statement matching their qualification and experience with suitability for the particular position applied for, to: firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy to: email@example.com
Expression of Interest should also be accompanied with:
- Cover Letter; and
- Copies of certificates for professional and academic qualifications
Further inquiries can be made via email or in writing to the address below.
DGM/Head of Procurement,
National Identity Management Commission (NIMC),
11 Sokode Crescent, Off Dalaba Street,
Zone 5 Wuse, Abuja – Nigeria.
Detailed Terms of Reference for this position is available for review and download from OSFG, OHCSF and NIMC websites: www.osgf.gov.ng ; www.ohcsf.gov.ng and www.nimc.gov.ng/adverts-tenders
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply