African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information
|Job Title:||Security Investigation Assistant|
|Job Location:||Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire|
|Requirements:||Bachelor’s Degree in Security or any other related subject|
|Experience:||5 years of experience in security, preferably in the military or police context or related field of work|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||4th February, 2020|
African Development Bank Group (AfDB) has published job vacancies advertisement for Security Investigation Assistant. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Security Investigation Assistant
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Security or any other related subject
- A minimum of Five (5) years of experience in security, preferably in the military or police context or related field of work
- At least two years experiences as an investigator with the UN system or an international NGO or International Organization is desirable and is considered as a positive factor.
- Communication – Provides clear and concise oral and written communication; presents oral information with clarity and appropriate style and adapts language and style to suit the requirements of a particular audience.
- Problem Solving: Applies business knowledge to the resolution of problems and identifies solutions to the benefit of the client (internal and external) and the organization.
- Client Orientation: Ensures that the Bank’s staff is considered to be of primary importance in all interactions. Strives to understand, and when appropriate, anticipate staff needs, and ensures that staff receive the best possible service from the Unit.
- Team Working and Relationships: Works with others to maximize the effectiveness of the team, sharing the knowledge and workload. Develops strong working relationships with colleagues and contributes to creation of a positive team environment
- Good Analytical Skills
- Well-groomed with a good level of physical fitness;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to operate under pressure;
- Confidentiality and flexibility;
- Experience with CCTV System; Emergency Communication System (Radio, Satellite phones….)
- Ability to apply AfDB PSEC rules, regulations, policies and guidelines in work situations
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) in English or French, preferably with a working knowledge of the other.
- Competence in the use of standard Microsoft Office Suite applications; knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply for this position
Application Deadline: 4th February, 2020.