Federal Ministry of Agriculture And Rural Development has invited interested and eligible candidates for Senior Finance Management Officer (SFMO) Recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for FMARD SFMO Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Management Officer (SFMO)|
|Recruitment Agency||Federal Ministry of Agriculture And Rural Development (FMARD)|
|How to Apply:||Apply online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
- Reporting to the Lead CPA, the SFMO heads the Financial Management Unit (FMU) of the CPAT. S/he provides financial management to support nsk management, coherent and consistent application of procedures and crosscutting activities of the finance units of the projects.
- Provide guidelines for the preparation and updating of the projects’ Financial Manuals and ensure adherence to their provisions.
- Evaluate periodically the financial reporting and internal control arrangements for the IFAD projects in Nigeria and prepare proposals for improvements.
- Liaise bet.
- Ensure that project financial management and accounts are correctly maintained and operated in a timely manner according to the project plans, relevant project documents/mission reports and IFAD project procedures, and that they deliver high-quality outputs in a variety of project implementation processes.
- Travel periodically to the projects to check the operation of the system of internal control and control of reports submitted by the management units.
- Participate in FMARD and/or IFAD supervision and evaluation missions to identity lessons learned and implications for the projects’ next steps.
- The duration of the assignment will be for an initial two years, renewable annually based on the successful completion of a one-year probational period, and availability of resources.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance or MBA or equivalent qualification in accounting and finance.
- Professional certification (ACA, ACCA, ANAN).
- Certified training on financial management in internationally funded projects.
- Basic knowledge of IFAD Financial Management Practices and Procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge of Federal Government of Nigeria Financial Practices and Procedures
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in a relevant donor-funded project with similar responsibilities in budgeting, accounting and reporting procedures of international donors.
- Ability to present financial information in a clear, concise manner to non-technical audience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in PDF or MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates should write boldly the position they are applying for as the subject of their email.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply