Nestle Nigeria PLC invites Senior Financial Accountant Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Accountant|
|Agency Name||Nestle Nigeria PLC|
|Job Location:||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Requirements:||A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent holder with two years experience of general accounting and knowledge of accounting principles and practices.|
|Experience:||Knowledge of state and federal laws regarding accounting, finances and taxation.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Open till Filled|
Nestle Nigeria PLC has published job vacancies advertisement for Senior Financial Accountant. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Accountant
A day in the life of…
- Preparation of statutory reports for Nigerian Stock exchange (NSE), Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Financial Reporting Council (FRC) in compliance with IFRS.
- End-to-end coordination of statutory assurance audits.
- Preparation of supporting documents for statutory tax audits.
- Point of contact on statutory audit matters by country stakeholders.
- Relationship management of Statutory Auditors, ITF and local regulatory bodies in relation to financial reporting.
- Coordination of inputs into Audit Committee presentations.
- Coaching and developing the Financial Accounts team.
- Other additional responsibilities as defined by the regular scope of work.
What will make you successful
- Minimum of a Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or other related course.
- Full membership of a recognized Professional Accounting body with relevant qualification(s) such as ACCA or ACA.
- 5 – 8 years multi-dimensional cognate experience acquired either within a reputable audit firm or a similar multinational manufacturing/FMCG company.
- Sustainable performance in Finance or prior experience in Accounting, Audit (Internal and/or External).
- Strong experience in preparing statutory reports and financial statements for a reputable organization.
- Good understanding of International Finance Reporting Standards.
- Extensive knowledge of local tax laws and regulations, as well as legal requirements related to financial and administrative matters.
- Strong knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office tools, SAP and other relevant Accounting software.
- High level of attention to details and accuracy/precision.
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Application Last Date: 8th April, 2020.
Leave a Reply