Advisor, Commercial Legal
at MTN Nigeria
Job Location: Lagos
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: 23rd August 2019
MTN Nigeria recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Enterprise & Customer Experience Operations
- To develop and oversee the implementation and support of applications that service the Enterprise and the customer experience of these services in line with MTN business strategy
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing the Division’s processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes, to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Participate in Contract negotiations to reduce cost and drive MTNN Value Creation Philosophy
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Partner with MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners to deliver business value
- Collaborate with other business units in the development of business models for use in MTNN and develop measurement strategies to support ongoing strategy development and project optimization.
- Review MTNN business direction and contribute to the development of Information Services, demonstrating an understanding of MTNN business strategies and needs of the customer.
- Develop detailed plans in support of approved strategies in respect of Information Service Management, organizing required resources, monitoring and periodically reporting progress of plans.
- Lead the service management team and drive a service based culture in IT and put in place a reliable support system with clear processes and procedures and tools for measuring service delivery and performance.
- Investigate new applications in support of MTNN’s strategy and lead the process of selection of suitable technologies and manage related negotiations with suppliers accordingly.
- Review the array of technologies available for MTNN processes and advise business users of the best possible solutions based on their requirements, growth, emerging technologies and MTNN’s objective.
- Maintain day to day responsibility for the ownership and resolution (including any referral or escalation as may be necessary) of Application & Billing issues to ensure the provision of an optimum service to the internal customer 24 hours a day.
- Define standards and guidelines for Application & Billing operations and review service metrics (KPIs) that identify the success of the services being utilized and recommend as well as coordinate implementation of changes to Service Management services to improve metrics.
- Create and maintain a knowledge repository system to support Application & Billing function, gathering, analysing, storing and sharing knowledge and information using a variety of processes and technologies.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Identify training and development needs and manage skills enhancement programmes for the IT Application & Billing team to address knowledge gaps and enrich knowledge repository within the department.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
Experience & Training
- 9-17 years experience which includes the following:
- Manager track record of 5 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- At least 5 years of relevant technical IT experience
- Experience in application development and support is desirable
- Strategy Development
- Leadership Development Programs
- Business Continuity
- Cost management
- BSc, HND, BA or BTech
Application Deadline: 16th August, 2019.