Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: 17th September, 2019
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) invites application for programme below:
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Career Level: Manager
- The service coordinator is responsible for the timely planning, preparation and coordination of service jobs before, during and after job execution.
- He conducts regular site visits followed by detailed reports to facilitate all service activities, including thorough site assessment & surveys, logistics, loading/offloading, tooling, machine shop repair services, material procurement, security checks, community affairs as well as QHSE related issues.
- The service Coordinator also provides any assistance to service technicians including transportation and accommodation.
- Develop strong customer and local community support.
- Provide sales assistance for field equipment problem identification.
- Support service technicians in the field when jobs are ongoing.
- Working as a Spear head in the field for overhaul/repair projects on Beamco Client sites.
- Interact with OEM technical services team and communities where required.
- Prepare detailed, professional assessment reports.
- Will be involved in total quality management and work in a team environment.
- Age: 25 Years – 45 Years
- 5-8 years of experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process
- Bachelor or Technical University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering degree or/and 10 years of field experience.
- Must have motivational skills and a high sense of urgency to recognize equipment and site conditions.
- Technical selling capabilities.
- Inter-personal skills are critical for optimum communications with customers and Beamco technical workshop staff.
- Ability to produce professional reports which are factual, accurate and concise. Conclusions & recommendations must be feasible, economical and based on sound practices and in keeping with company policies and objectives.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Language skills(English and local dialects) for easier communities negotiations.
- Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines)
- Valves & actuators
- Hydraulic & Air Filtration Systems
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.…)
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country
Application Deadline: 17th September, 2019.
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for DBESL Free Job Alert?
Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) Jobs 2019 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure that al Standard DBESL Recruitment 2019 Portal updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non graduates to get Deep Blue Energy Services Limited openings across Nigeria.
Disclaimer: Help improve this news portal, and if there is any mistake or any lack of information / facts in any news or excerpt, or if there is any copyright objection, then inform it at comment section. Simultaneously give full information with facts. The article can be corrected or removed.