Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Qualification: Bachelor or Technical University degree in Mechanical Engineering
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Hobark International Limited (HIL) invites application for following position.
Job Type: Permanent/Full time
- Responsible for the timely planning, preparation and coordination of service jobs before, during and after job execution.
- He conducts regular site visits followed by detailed reports to facilitate all service activities, including thorough site assessment & surveys, logistics, loading/offloading, tooling, machine shop repair services, material procurement, security checks, community affairs as well as QHSE related issues.
- Provides any assistance to service technicians including transportation and accommodation.
- Develop strong customer and local community support.
- Provide sales assistance for field equipment problem identification.
- Support service technicians in the field when jobs are ongoing.
- Working as a Spear head in the field for overhaul/repair projects on Company Client sites.
- Interact with OEM technical services team and communities where required.
- Prepare detailed, professional assessment reports.
- Will be involved in total quality management and work in a team environment.
- Bachelor or Technical University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5-8 years of supervisory experience, preferably in an Oil and Gas related field
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process
- 10 years of field experience.
- Must have motivational skills and a high sense of urgency to recognize equipment and site conditions.
- Technical selling capabilities.
- Inter-personal skills are critical for optimum communications with customers and Client’s technical workshop staff.
- Ability to produce professional reports which are factual, accurate and concise. Conclusions & recommendations must be feasible, economical and based on sound practices and in keeping with company policies and objectives.
- Language skills English and local dialects for easier communities negotiations.
- Knowledge of: Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines), Valves & actuators, Hydraulic & Air Filtration Systems
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.…)
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country
- Servicing, Equipment repair, Techical Sales
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for Hobark International Limited Free Job Alert?
Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for Hobark International Limited Nigeria Jobs 2019 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure that at Hobark Recruitment 2019 Portal updates get notified to all our visitors.
Disclaimer: Help improve this news portal, and if there is any mistake or any lack of information / facts in any news or excerpt, or if there is any copyright objection, then inform it at comment section. Simultaneously give full information with facts. The article can be corrected or removed.