AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited has invited interested and eligible candidates for Senior Service Desk Officer recruitment 2020
Aspirants who look forward to applying for AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited Senior Service Desk Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Senior Service Desk Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||2nd October, 2020|
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure end-user satisfaction at the defined level (as initial point of contact of users)
- Ensure continuous IT service delivery to end-users as well as agreed resolution time
- Ensure compliance to layer 1 information security, policies and operating procedures
- Assist in coordinating the IT service desk activities to deliver IT services to different geographic areas
- Assist in managing schedules and workloads of team members in a proactive manner
- Deliver training when required, implement approved process improvements
- Compile reports to track adherence to established service-level targets
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the equipment tracking database
- Contributing to the maintenance of the business internal knowledge base
- Creating and updating relevant documentation.
- Manage and follow-up on all IT Requests
- Escalate unresolved issues/requests to 2nd Line in a timely manner
- Document internal procedures and ensure effective monitoring
- Support the release deployment to the branches
- Utilize and maintain the IT service desk tracking software
- Ensure proper monitoring of periodical IT operations reports within the department
- Ensure and maintain internal IT Operations security as it relates to general information security policies and guidelines.
Necessary Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum BSc / HND / OND in Computer Science or any other related discipline
- At least four years of relevant experience in a similar environment
- Broad knowledge of network, infrastructure, application, database and generic IT services
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill: Good writing, public speaking & presentation skills, critical listening and conflict management.
- Analytical and adaptability skills: demonstrates ability for sound decision making and strategic planning, problem solving, flexible to change and manage change process
- Confidentiality: demonstrates ability to be discrete, shows good work ethics and trust
- Excellent Organizational skills: Time management, data management and ability to prioritize, manage own work schedule effectively and deliver within stipulated deadlines.
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free