ACTED released notification regarding Site Assistant recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Site Assistant|
|Job Location:||Maiduguri, Monguno, Dikwa, Mafa – Borno|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||17th April, 2020|
ACTED has published job vacancies advertisement for Site Assistant. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Site Assistant
Moreover, we also expect the following:
- Completion of University Degree in Database, Humanities, Social Studies, or another relevant degree
- Minimum one year of experience in international and/or local NGO; ideally involved in the direct implementation of field level humanitarian assistance to refugees or IDPs in a camp environment
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-playing skills.
- Highly flexible, with the ability to use initiative.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values.
- Understanding of gender, protection and human rights.
- Commitment to promoting gender equality.
- Proficiency in English, Hausa and Kanuri language, both oral and written.
- Experience in working with national partners, local/government authorities, and UN organizations.
- Experience, including leading/supervising subordinate staff, organizing activities and report writing.
- Experience in CCCM
- Experience using Kobo, or other mobile data collection technology.
- Essential knowledge and skills:
- All employees should master ACTED’s core Principles: Independence, Neutrality, Non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, Ethics, Professionalism, anti-Corruption, Transparency and Accountability
- Contract length: 6 Months with possibility of extension
- Start date: As soon as possible – Desirable
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply