SMEDAN Loan Get UP TO N1.2 & N5 Million
SMEDAN Loan to support the Nigerian government in eradicating poverty and expanding small businesses to standard businesses.
Bank for Agriculture (BOA) SMEDAN Matching Fund Program (MSEs Loan) Loan Application Form, Requirements and How to Apply.
Applications are open for the BOA-SMEDAN Comprehensive Small Business (MSE) Program. only if you have a SMEDAN Unique Identification Number. sign up for SMEDAN get Unique No. then apply for a loan now.
- N1.2 million
- N5 million mainly on business-friendly terms
- The Matching Fund initiative is currently ongoing
- The portal is a promotional intervention meant to deliver credit to the sub-sector, with triple objectives of enhancing enterprise output, competitiveness and jobs creation.
- The disbursing entity under the programme is the Bank of Agriculture Ltd (BOA).
- Target beneficiaries for this programme are labour-intensive micro or small enterprises (MSEs), operating in the real sector. Businesses which have innovative, value-added products that are establishing a footprint in the Nigerian market and require additional funds to increase output
Prospective beneficiaries must be registered with SMEDAN. Hurry now, register for the free ongoing Smedan MSEs Business Loan. Click Here
- SMEDAN Unique Identification Number
- CAC registration number
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- NAFDAC registration number for its products? (for packaged food products only)
How To Apply:
SMEDAN Loan (Bank of Agriculture) Get UP TO N1.2 & N5 Million
Register for SMEDAN LOAN
To know immediately about the SMEDAN Loan news update, list of shortlisted candidates, names of selected candidates, pre-selection list, and upcoming SMEDAN Loan News in the near future, you can subscribe to our VoiceofNigeria Free Email Alert Service. Surely you can get an instant email of the latest alerts.
Steps to Subscribe free News
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.