Pact West Africa (Nigeria) Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information
Social Media Volunteer Recruitment Updates
|Job Title:||Social Media Volunteer|
|Agency Name||Pact West Africa (Nigeria)|
|Requirements:||B.Sc in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Digital Communications, International Relations or related field required|
|Experience:||Minimum 3 years of work experience required in the field of digital communications, media marketing, or relevant field Required.|
|Other:||At least two years’ experience in social media content creation required|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||10th February, 2020|
Pact West Africa (Nigeria) has published job vacancies advertisement for Social Media Volunteer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline. If you have any doubt regarding this Pact West Africa recruitment application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
Job Title: Social Media Volunteer
- B.Sc in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Digital Communications, International Relations or related field required
- Minimum 3 years of work experience required in the field of digital communications, media marketing, or relevant field Required.
- At least two years’ experience in social media content creation required
- Outstanding skills in communications, and understanding of media, multimedia and social media required.
- Experience with digital analytics and other social media tools for efficient management of digital communications is preferred.
- Understanding of international development; international relations; or environmental and other relevant issues preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English language is a must, knowledge of other native languages is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a complex multicultural and multinational environment preferred.
Application Deadline: 10th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Send your Resume / CV and Cover Letter on their suitability to: [email protected]