Big Field Digital Limited released notification regarding Software Engineer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Agency Name||Big Field Digital Limited|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||30th April, 2020|
Big Field Digital Limited has published job vacancies advertisement for Software Engineer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Candidate must possess both front-end and back-end expertise:
For the frontend expertise, the candidate should be highly proficient in:
For the backend expertise, the candidate should be highly proficient in:
- Python frameworks
- Algorithm and Data Structure
- Server architecture and Optimization
- Git workflow within a team
- In addition, an experience in Dart/Flutter and building medium to large Native Mobile Apps would be an added advantage.
The right candidate:
- Should be willing to start work immediately.
- Will be required to work remotely until the COVID-19 period is over, thereafter, you will be working from our office in Ibadan. If you are not a resident of Ibadan, you should be willing to relocate to Ibadan (free accommodation will be provided for 1 year).
- Must be 100% committed and ready to work full time. We are not looking for a freelancer.
- Join a team of young, passionate and highly experienced Software Engineers developing various top mobile and web apps that will shape the future.
- You will enjoy a competitive pay and an opportunity to work on top-notch projects.
Application Last Date: 30th, April 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a detailed Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.