National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) has invited interested and eligible candidates for Software Engineer, PIU recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for NIMC Software Engineer, PIU Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Software Engineer, PIU|
|Recruitment Agency||National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
18th August, 2020
The Software Engineer shall have the following minimum educational qualifications and experience:
- A degree in any discipline may suffice, as long as the applicant can demonstrate experience with either Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System or any other relevant discipline with relevant globally recognised software development certification with a minimum of five (5) years progressive working experience in technical design, development, test and integration of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems with a minimum of two (2) projects, similar in scope and complexity to the NIMS;
- Experience must include working on Web Application architecture using REST APIs, Non-blocking technologies such as asynchronous tools and clustering techniques.
- Experience in maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects and of ongoing software maintenance by analysing and identifying areas for modification.
- The applicant will need to demonstrate experience with modern IDEs like VSCode, Webstorm or related tools, as well as debugging and testing resources.
- Some knowledge of cryptography and encryption techniques is also required, such as Triple DES, AES Standards, RSA and ECC. Hashing techniques are also expected.
- Background knowledge of multiple platforms is expected, including MS Windows Server (minimum 2012), Linux (RHEL7.x and Ubuntu 16.04 and AIX). Advantage will be given to those candidates who show a flair for migration between platforms seamlessly;
- Experience using UML standard design artifacts such as class models and sequence diagrams and maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects; and
- Experience of ongoing software maintenance by analysing and identifying areas for modification.
Application Closing Date
4pm 18th August, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Expression of Interests clearly marking the position applied for with a detailed CV as well as a not more than 300 words statement matching their qualification and experience with suitability for the particular position applied for, to: firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy to: email@example.com
Expression of Interest should also be accompanied with:
- Cover Letter; and
- Copies of certificates for professional and academic qualifications
Further inquiries can be made via email or in writing to the address below.
DGM/Head of Procurement,
National Identity Management Commission (NIMC),
11 Sokode Crescent, Off Dalaba Street,
Zone 5 Wuse, Abuja – Nigeria.
Detailed Terms of Reference for this position is available for review and download from OSFG, OHCSF and NIMC websites: www.osgf.gov.ng ; www.ohcsf.gov.ng and www.nimc.gov.ng/adverts-tenders
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply