First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Qualification: Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline
Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
Experience: 3+ years of experience in IT quality management.
How to Apply: Online
Application Last Date : Not Specified (Ongoing)
First Bank Nigeria Limited invites application for following position.
Job ID: 1900005C
Organization: DMD Directorate
Job: ALT Channels
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From : Assistant Banking Officer Grade Range – To : Senior Banking Officer.
- Ensure quality standards, test procedures and methodology are adhered to
- Assist with developing and maintaining quality policy and procedure documents
- Design, document and implement test automation strategies
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure maintenance of defined quality standards
- Participate in ideas generation workshops
- Partake in user story writing workshops
- Monitor performance of quality management using defined KPIs
- Maintain test deliverables including test approach, scenarios, conditions & expected results, test Cycle control sheet, test scripts
- Resolve, document, and report problems that arise during testing
- Document and communicate results from testing
- Assist with conducting quality-control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Retest corrections to ensure problems are resolved
- As part of the organisation’s information security requirements, maintain the security of all information entrusted and comply with the principles and policies in the information security handbook.
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum experience – 3+ years of experience in IT quality management.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.