Graduate Trainee Program
at Sterling Bank Plc
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University. Applicants must have completed NYSC
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment Updates and Current Status
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program
- Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply
Here’s what we look for:
- Digital savvy
- Responsibility and Ownership
- Step 1: Computer-Based Test
- Step 2: Pre-Assessment Center & Documentation
- Step 3: Assessment Center
- Step 4: Final Interview
- Step 5: Foundation School.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
- Nigerian Army 79rri Recruitment Form Out
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Out – DSSC 27 Course
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Out – DSSC & SSC 2019/2020
- Ndlea Recruitment 2019 Out
- NSCDC Recruitment Form 2019 Out
- Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2019
- Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019
Disclaimer: Help improve this news portal, and if there is any mistake or any lack of information / facts in any news or excerpt, or if there is any copyright objection, then inform it at comment section. Simultaneously give full information with facts. The article can be corrected or removed.
Why VoiceofNigeria for Sterling Bank Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
- VoiceofNigeria is the one stop place for Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2019 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure that all Bank Recruitment 2019 Portal updates get notified to all our visitors.