Sterling Bank Plc invited interested and eligible candidates for Relationship Manager – Institutional Banking recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Sterling Bank Plc Relationship Manager – Institutional Banking Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Relationship Manager – Institutional Banking|
|Recruitment Agency||Sterling Bank Plc|
|Job Location:||FCT Abuja|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
5th September, 2020
Job Type: Full time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- To execute Institutional banking strategy by cultivating and managing customers within assigned sector and providing a full spectrum of financial services to these clients to ensure a substantial contribution to the liquidity and profitability of the Region and overall customer satisfaction. SUPERVISES
- Implement the Business Strategy for allocated sector in the Institutional Banking Business.
- Drive revenue creation opportunities by offering to customers the relevant value propositions that meet their business needs and ensure the provision of excellent relationship management
- Ensure in-depth understanding of all customers’ portfolio, using Customer Value Chain Analysis to effectively meet the needs of the customers
- Manage the existing Institutional Banking relationships and explore new opportunities.
- Ensure that key financial deliverables for the sector are met.
- Execute the Institutional Banking Customer Value Proposition (CVP) and Industry Value Propositions (IVPs) initiatives and activities aimed at optimizing both customer experience and profitability for the Bank.
- Ensure risk assets are properly appraised and are within the bank’s risk appetite
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing roles in any Financial Institution
Application Closing Date
5th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Apply Online: Visit: https://talent.sterling.ng/job/view/621
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free