Sterling Bank Recruitment 2019: Every year Sterling Bank Plc Nigeria recruits the best graduates who will be placed in various fields through the Graduate Trainee program. This year also the bank is looking at qualified graduate candidates who will show high conviction, enthusiasm and intelligence and meet with all the requirements.
Sterling Bank Recruitment Portal (sterlingbankng.com) regularly open for iOS Engineer, Engineer, Copywriter, Project Manager, User Researcher, Data Scientist, Product Manager, Quality Analyst etc..
Why to Join Sterling Bank PLC
It is a full service national commercial bank In Nigeria. You will get exposure with Sterling Bank as well as the principles, values and ethical codes that we carry out, including business value chain from beginning to end. During the program, you will gain in-depth knowledge of the bank’s foundation through training and various assignments. At the end of the program, you will be placed in the function with certain positions and responsibilities.
Sterling Bank Recruitment 2019 Updates & Current Status
Latest Information: Our trusted sources reported that the Sterling Bank Recruitment Portal (www.sterlingbankng.com) is going to open very soon for iOS Engineer, Engineer, Copywriter, Project Manager, User Researcher, Data Scientist, Product Manager, Quality Analyst etc. The Sterling-Bank registration form will be enabled soon. However, the bank has not disclosed its information to the public yet. We will update this page immediately after the official announcement.
Is Recruitment Form Out?
Sterling Bank Plc Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Registration Portal open for following positions. It is great opportunity for candidate who are interested in Bank Jobs in Nigeria.
1. Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program at Sterling Bank Plc
About the Program
- The Graduate Trainee Program is a starting point for an exciting career at Sterling Bank. It is a unique opportunity for talents who are ready to live out their passion and demonstrate leadership potential.
- At Sterling Bank, you will explore a world of opportunities and see how the Graduate Trainee Program can enhance your career and position you for impact.
- If you are determined to succeed, we will help you reach your potential.
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University. Applicants must have completed NYSC
- How to Apply: Online
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
View Details and Apply