Maventeq Systems Limited has invited interested and eligible candidates for Storekeeper (Stores) recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Maventeq Systems Limited Storekeeper (Stores) Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Storekeeper (Stores)|
|Recruitment Agency||Maventeq Systems Limited|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||17th August, 2020|
- Handle SAP Picking List / return document for issue of stock / return in stock items and ensures that such good issues / returns are promptly and efficiently done.
- Meet demand of user departments, including problem solving and anticipating difficulties.
- Ensures that all stocks items are safely and efficiently stored in the warehouse using the correct SAP material number and in accordance with established procedures.
- Reacts to urgent requests and changing priorities in accordance with the Stores Supervisor.
- Assists with any stock checks that are carried out annually for the purposes of internal and external auditors, like Finance and NNPC; and at each movement on an internal basis for specific items only.
- Participate in the warehouse housekeeping.
- Ensure adherence at all times to the CompanyТs HSE policy.
- Participates in conjunction with other Contractors in the monthly physical count and highlights any discrepancy for resolution.
- Minimum of OND/HND, with at least 5 years Working experience in warehouse operations (storekeeping and inventory control). Experience in Oil and Gas environment will be an added advantage.
- Basic experience in the use of SAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a good command of English Language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be 100% Safety Conscious
- Basic Training in Store and Inventory Management.
- Physical ability to f requently lif t and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 lbs
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply