National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) has invited interested and eligible candidates for Supply Chain Management Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for NACA Supply Chain Management Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Management Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA)|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
17th August, 2020
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Laboratory Technology or related field. A postgraduate qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 Years’ experience in Supply chain and Health product Management in Nigeria. Prior procurement and supply chain experience in the frame work of Global Fund grants a further asset.
- Full membership of Public Procurement professional bodies is an added advantage.
- Certification on Bureau of Public Procurement Trainings.
- Experience and certification in Logistics Management of Health Products.
- Proven experience in managing service contracts, supply of health Products.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Experience working with NACA or similar Government MDA is considered an advantage.
- Computer literate in the use of basic standard software such as Microsoft Office.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2020.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free