Survival Fund Portal Login
Survival Fund Registration & Registration Gateway 2020 www.survivalfundapplication.com: Are you trying to log into the Survival Fund Application portal? Would you like to register your application in the Federal Government’s MSME N75 Billion Survival Fund for Small Businesses and Artisans? If so, this article is all you need to get started.
Registration for the Survival fund is open and you can register now on the web portal www.survivalfundapplication.com. To register on the portal, visit the Survival Fund 2020 Application Portal now.
Are you worried you could’t complete your application for MSME Survival Fund Payroll?
We have good news for all of you. Now you can again login to your profile www.survivalfund.gov.ng to complete your registration.
- Nyif Application Form
- Nyif Registration
- Nyif News
- National Young Farmer Scheme
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Guidelines, Online Form, Shortlist
- CAC portal | CAC registration portal, free register, login, name search
Survival Fund Registration Form 2020 Requirements
The Survival Fund registration requirements is here for those interested in the application form:
- You fit be small business owner (wit staff) or dey self-employed (you dey do your own tin)
- 45% of those wey go benefit go be women and 5% na those wit special needs
- If na company, e must dey registered wit Corporate Affairs Commission, get at least three staff, get Nigerian oga and dis oga must get BVN
- For self-employed, di goment dey target those wey dey do transport work e.g. bus drivers, taxi drivers, ride-share drivers (Uber, Bolt dem) and mechanics
- Also artisans like plumbers, bricklayers, electricians etc qualify
States Under This Scheme
For Stream 2, FG neva reveal di next 12 states wey go benefit from dis initiative but dem go start di implementation by 19 October and e go end on 31 October
Stream 3 go start on 9 November till 21 November and dem go take di last 13 states.
Survival Fund Registration Portal Login
Follow the steps below to login in to the small business survival fund portal website after you have registered for an account.
- Access the survival fund registration portal through the login page link below;
- Enter your details in the Sign In form on the right side of the page.
- Then click the Sign In button below the form
According to the Minister, “Having impacted over 300,000 beneficiaries under the Payroll Support scheme, paying them N30,000 and N50,000 as at December 2020; and successfully completing the enumeration and disbursement to 166,000 Artisans as at December 2020, the Federal Government, through the Survival Fund, has filled the gap created as a result of the pandemic.”