Survival Fund Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme Application Form Portal 2021
We are happy to inform you that the Federal Government 2021 MSME Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme Registration Form Portal is now open for application.
The Steering Committee of the MSMEs Survival Fund and Guaranteed Off-take Stimulus Scheme -A. chaired by the Honorable Minister of Slate (Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment), Ambassador Mariam Y. Katagum. wishes to announce the commencement of the Guaranteed Off-take Stimulus Scheme and the MSME Grant portal opening from the 9th February, 2021.
The Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme is aimed at protecting and sustaining the incomes of vulnerable Micro and Small Enterprises by guaranteeing the offtake of their products. A total of 100.000 Micro and Small Enterprises are to benefit from the scheme. The total target national number of beneficiaries is 100,000 (Lagos 3,880, Kano 3.280. Abia 3,080 while other States will each have 2.640 beneficiaries).
Qualification Criteria for Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme are as follows:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian National
- Applicant must be registered with the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) with at least a business name.
- Applicant must be ready to produce under NAFDAC and SON specifications.
- Applicants must have a verifiable BVN and bank account number.
- Applicant must have at least two (2) staff members.
List of Products captured in the Guaranteed Off-take Stimulus Scheme track is as below:
|CATEGORY A||SANITIZATION & CLEANING|
|CATEGORY B||PROCESSED FOODS|
|4||Alkama – Wheat|
|7||Rice (Raw) – Paddy|
|3||Soya Bean Flour|
|1||Dry Locust Beans|
How to Apply Survival Fund Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme
- Survival Fund Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme Portal opening from 9th February, 2021
- First visit official portal www.survivalfund.gov.ng
- Register and fill Survival Fund Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme Application Form