Survival Fund News: Survival Fund Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme Application Form Portal 2021
The Steering Committee of the MSMEs Survival Fund and Guaranteed Off-take Stimulus Scheme -A. MSME Grant portal is now open.
Qualification Criteria for Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme are as follows:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian National
- Applicant must be registered with the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) with at least a business name.
- Applicant must be ready to produce under NAFDAC and SON specifications.
- Applicants must have a verifiable BVN and bank account number.
- Applicant must have at least two (2) staff members.
SURVIVAL FUNDS 2021 STEP BY STEP GUIDELINES ON HOW TO APPLY.
We will give you a level of instruction on how to go about your registration but before that, make sure that the CEO / Proprietor who is the registered business owner, and follow all the requirement is more appropriate to fill out the application and add a minimum of 3 and a minimum of 10 of its staff.
1. Personal registration
2. Activate your account
3. Organisation registration..
Survival Fund News – Check Latest Updates