NPF Microfinance Bank Plc has invited interested and eligible candidates for Systems and Server Administrator Recruitment 2021.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Systems and Server Administrator Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Systems and Server Administrator|
|Recruitment Agency||NPF Microfinance Bank Plc|
|How to Apply:||Apply online|
|Application Deadline:||28th January, 2021|
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Probationary Period: 6 months
Role and Responsibilities
- Installs, configure and deploy server hardware and software, including operating systems, applications, and patches to support and maintain effective network service operations throughout the bank.
- Supports, troubleshoots, repairs and maintains server issues and security for enterprise and large scale applications.
- Manage virtual and physical servers with Windows Server and RHEL operating systems.
- Manage Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, exchange and server and workstation patching with SCCM.
- Manage the physical and virtual environment (VMware).
- Ensure MS SQL server, windows clustering, domain controller setup, and group policy.
- Ensure the security of the server infrastructure by implementing industry best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Management datacenter infrastructure
- Develop and maintain documentation about current environment setup, standard operating procedures, and best practices.
- Manage end-user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best practices.
- Perform and test routine system backups and restores.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and correct hardware and software issues on servers, and workstations; escalate incidents as necessary.
- Practice server asset management, including maintenance of server component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware upgrades, patches and reconfigurations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Qualifications and Education Requirements: A minimum of BSC/ HND Computer Science, Elect/ Elect, Statistics, Operational Research, Mathematics and other related qualifications with a minimum of second class lower or Upper credit
- Experience: Must have a minimum of 5 years hands-on working experience is required for this position.
- Preferred Skills: Initiative, Self-Motivated, Ability To Work Under Pressure And Deliver Results, Microsoft Certified Professional ( MCP), CompTIA Network +, MCSE, ITIL, Have good knowledge of data centre management, Project management skills.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2021 then register today.
Steps to Register Free