Nicole Sinclair has invited interested and eligible candidates for Teacher recruitment 2020
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Nicole Sinclair Teacher Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Recruitment Agency||Nicole Sinclair|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||28th September, 2020|
- We are looking to hire a teacher who is responsible for presenting and explaining learning materials and educating students on new subjects, and will also communicate their subject matter by using lectures, printed, visual, audio, and/or video materials.
- Cultivate a hunger for knowledge among students and engage them to learn
- Encourage curiosity and continued improvement
- Help set goals for students and work with the class to help them attain these goals
- Keep an organized and orderly classroom that promotes creativity and learning
- Plan curriculum for the school year
- Create and prepare daily lesson plans for appropriate age and learning skill level, making adjustments when needed
- Create and/or print out instructional material for classroom use
- Lead daily lesson plans, teaching the intended subject matter, and answering any questions the students may have
- Keep track of role and ensure students are attending and participating in class
- Assign work by means of in-class worksheets, projects, homework, presentations, reports, etc.
- Assess performance by grading work and giving tests
- Keep grading book and submit at end of each term
- Help students one-on-one who need extra assistance
- Enforce administration and school-wide policies
- Set classroom rules and expectations
- Discipline students (according to school policy) when necessary
- Be active in the school community and events
- Participate in teaching training sessions and stay up to date with current teaching methods, practices, and any new knowledge in your field
- Report to school board committees
- Set up and lead teacher/parent student-assessment conferences.
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- A compassionate and confident leader
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Clear, consistent, and respectful communicator
- Attentive listener
- Creative and able to create a fun learning environment
- High level of patience with experience as a mediator
- Keeps a positive attitude and can control emotions
- Efficient time management
- Ability to take on many tasks at once and prioritize them by importance and relevance
- Good at problem-solving quickly under pressure
- Strong disciplinarian
- Outstanding critical thinking abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Good classroom management
- Proficient in the subject(s) you will be teaching
- Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching, Education or related subject (for Kindergarten, Elementary and High Schools)
- Relevant experience (student teaching)
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- A passion for learning and sharing your knowledge with others.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply