Tongston Entrepreneurship Holdings interested and eligible candidates for Teacher recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Tongston Entrepreneurship Holdings Teacher Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Recruitment Agency||Tongston Entrepreneurship Holdings|
|Job Location:||Abuja (may occasionally be required to travel to other states)|
|How to Apply|
20th September, 2020
Job type: Full-time
Job field: Education / Business Development / Training
Start Date: January 2021 (with availability for limited scope of work from mid-September – November 2020)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively plan & teach subject(s) as assigned by the Director of Academics
- Assesses the progress of students under their care
- Ensures that students abide by the rules and regulations of the school
- Contributes his/her quota towards growing the school
- Receives complaints from parents and channel it to the appropriate quarters
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the Director of Academics
- Collaborate with management to design and prepare educational aids and materials.
- Follow-up, supervise and guide the implementation of practices taught in classes
- Integrate Tongston’s enterprenuership education model and curricula
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree, though a Masters or Doctorate/PhD in education is an added advantage.
- A certification in a business-related field will be an added advantange.
- A minimum of 3-5 years proven experience as a practitioner/trainer/teacher/lecturer in any of these professional fields: Project Management; Secondary School
- Teaching/Administration; Finance, Sales & Business Development; Psychology & Counselling; Human Resource Management; Life Coaching; and Career Development & Mentorship.
- Work experience that cuts across education, consulting, business and media in a collaborative and innovation-driven environment is useful.
- Solid knowledge of the latest educational & corporate training techniques.
- Prior business development experience or marketing experience will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in key applications – MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Corel Draw, Adobe Systems and any other required applications.
- Proficiency in cloud software applications (Skydrive, DropBox, Google Docs, Outlook).
Skills and Competence:
- Creativity, Innovation and Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills â€“ especially stage presence in addressing audiences of 100 to 500 people
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Self- Management
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible schedule and remote working opportunities
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter & CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be invited to a series of competency-based tests, interviews and assessment centres.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free