Education Development Center released notification regarding Teacher Education Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Teacher Education Officer|
|Agency Name||Education Development Center|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Education Development Center has published job vacancies advertisement for Teacher Education Officer. Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Teacher Education Officer
Lead integrated state and Local Government Education Authority (LGEA), State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB), and School-Based Management Committee (SBMC) working groups and steering committees in the following tasks:
- Identification of education priorities
- Assessment of education standards
- Review and strengthen instructional quality and teacher performance assessments
- Strengthen instructional quality standards
- Ensure technical coordination of state-level activities and obtain support from directorates and local government authorities as needed
- Work closely with the Reading Officer to manage support staff and consultants as needed to ensure the smooth implementation of project activities across technical areas
- Ensure the timely production, coordination, and reporting of all data, including quarterly reports, M&E data, financial information, etc.
- Support the development of reading curriculum and standards in colleges of education in collaboration with NCCE and state based colleges of education
- Participate in regular meetings and maintain regular communication with state level team counterparts, and with the Reading Officer to ensure coherent planning, M&E practices, and project troubleshooting
- Represent the project in major state meetings and events as appropriate
Skills and Experience
- Candidates must demonstrate at least eight years of experience in the education sector, with at least five years of a leadership role in a conflict or crisis-affected country context.
- In addition, candidates must demonstrate at least five years of relevant technical experience working with activities that are of a similar scope to this activity.
- Monitoring and evaluation is a key component and candidates must demonstrate at least five years’ technical experiece in developing and implementing monitoring and evaluation plans and results-based management.
- The candidate must be professionally proficient and fluent in written and spoken English.
- Education The candidate must have a Master’s Degree in the social sciences or related field
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org “Teacher Education Officer” as the subject of the email.
- Only candidates who are being invited for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
- EDC is committed to diversity in the workplace. EDC offers a supportive work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package.
Leave a Reply