Top Flight Co-educational School invited interested and eligible candidates for Teachers recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Top Flight Co-educational School Teachers Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Recruitment Agency||Top Flight Co-educational School|
|How to Apply|
9th September, 2020
Candidates with records of excellent performances at internal and external examinations in both WASSCE and IGCSE and BECE CHECKPOINT, for both Senior and Junior qualifications respectively are required for the following subjects:
- English Language (First Language)
- Economics / Commerce / Business Studies
- National Values Education (Civic Education, Security Education, Social Studies)
- Financial Accounting
- Applicants must possess a minimum of B.Ed, B.A (Ed) / B.Sc (Ed)/ B.A./B.Sc with at least 15 years (Senior Tutor) cognate experience.
- Possession of a Master’s degree or higher qualification will be an added advantage.
Candidates must also possess the following qualities:
- Excellent command of spoken and written English Language
- Team player
- Ability to meet targets/deadlines without stress
- Be computer literate
- Be very dynamic in his / her approach to situations.
- Be ready to give his / her best through dedication to duty and support for management
- Be very proactive
Application Closing Date
9th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their recent CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply