Brains Premier School has invited interested and eligible candidates for Teachers recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Brains Premier School Teachers Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Recruitment Agency||Brains Premier School|
|Job Location:||Amuwo Odofin|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
6th October, 2020
Job Type: Full Time
We are recruiting for Teachers in the following areas below:
- Upper Primary and Lower Primary Classroom Teacher
- Accounting/Business Education
- Government/Civic Education
- Social Studies/Security Education
- Ability to impart knowledge, inspire and motivate learners
- Ability to develop and contribute to curriculum development
- Be a role model to staff and puplis/students
- Thorough knowledge of the Nigerian and British National Curriculum
- Knowledge of the relevant subjects and curriculum areas and be able to teach a wide range of subjects for both key stages
- Tracking of pupil progress
- Specialist in Mathematics, Literacy and Diction if applying for Upper Primary and Lower Primary Classroom Teachers
- Provide pupils with engaging and exciting learning experiences by planning and teaching well-structured lessons
- Providing oral and written assessments, reports relating to individual Student or groups of Students
- Complete other duties as may be required by the school authorities
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience in similar role in a school that runs both British and Nigerian Curriculum.
- Ability to work with and deploy resources effectively.
- Have a minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Candidate should be computer literate and have experience with softwares like MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and MS Teams.
- Evidence of registration with TRCN will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to effectively use a variety of teaching styles and resources including ICT resources.
- Classroom management.
- Be a well-organised team player.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications stating the position you are applying for along with your CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply