Team Lead, CRM Administration
at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Job Location: Lagos
Requirements: B. Sc. in Computer science, IT or other relevant discipline
Experience: Experience in marketing/ sales administration or customer relationship/customer experience management roles
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: Not Specified
First Bank of Nigeria Limited invites application for following posts
Team Lead, CRM Administration
Job ID: 1900005O
Organization: Managing Director
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From : Banking Officer Grade Range – To : Assistant Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
Project and Stakeholders Management:
- Leads the entire CRM Team in project deployment, system support, user administration, training and campaign management.
- Leads the team in the formulation of CRM strategies and programs and ensures that they stay aligned with the business’s overall objectives.
- Coordination of collaborative CRM activities with other teams and departments in the Bank.
- Identify continual improvement opportunities for the Bank to ensure it maximizes the abilities of the CRM solution
- Engage BPM & business on implementation of sales target monitoring and ensuring correctness of information.
- Work with end users, vendors and service providers as the liaison with the IT team.
- Identify and help design CRM-related report requirements and list views.
- Support workflow rules and business processes.
- Work with internal and external resources to ensure the CRM environment is configured and adjusted correctly.
- Serve as the liaison between the sales and technical teams in executing the banks CRM strategy.
- Work with both the end users and the technical team to identify and assist in resolving system issues and provide technical support, troubleshooting software issues, as requested.
- Maintain business and process configurations on CRM solution
- Develop and maintain indices required to measure health status of the CRM solution
Help Desk Support:
- Support by troubleshooting and solving user or system issues and respond in a timely fashion
- Analyze potential issues and communicate to assess needs and determine solutions for end users.
- Supervise support offered to stakeholders and business units using the solution
- Work closely with business leaders to analyze business requirements and communicate to developers regarding configuration and customization solutions that meet delivery and project goals and expectations.
- Assist in development and support personnel in resolving system issues, creating business solutions to meet requirements.
- Keep a monthly statistics report and monitor usage to determine business solutions for business recognized needs.
- Develop and maintain CRM Training Program for staff.
- Instruct new users on the application and train existing users on best practices & new functionality.
- Develop and maintain training materials and user documentation.
- Liaising with First Academy to deliver training programs.
- B. Sc. in Computer science, IT or other relevant discipline
- Experience in marketing/ sales administration or customer relationship/customer experience management roles
Application Deadline: Not Specified.