Team Lead, Fraud Risk Management (Supervisory)
at MTN Nigeria
Job Location: Lagos
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: 23rd August 2019
MTN Nigeria recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Fraud Risk Management (Supervisory)
- Investigate and report on all assigned allegations of fraud, corruption and operational breaches, as reported
- Recommend additional tools and methods that could be deployed in combating breaches to MTNN policies, processes and procedures.
- Investigate and resolve incidents of fraud and misconduct in conformance with documented policies.
- Extract and analyse data (statistical analysis of data related to fraud risks incidents from forensic tools and financial software) for investigations.
- Assist in producing reports on incidents of fraud and misconduct, investigations and outcomes.
- Promote fraud awareness across the organization and review incidents recorded through the Tip-Offs Anonymous fraud hotline to increase effectiveness and reach.
- Carry out research on fraud detection and prevention as necessary and as requested in Fraud Risk Management discipline.
- Liaise with Human Resources on disciplinary issues.
- Give constant feedback to internal stakeholders on reported incidences which require investigation
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Drive Knowledge Management and Best Practice Sharing within own Unit/Department/Division/Enterprise-wide as required.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training:
- First degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Law or related discipline
- BA, BArch, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND
Application Closing Date: 23rd August, 2019.