Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has invited interested and eligible candidates for Technical Back Office Manager recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Technical Back Office Manager Recruitment 2020 acan go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Technical Back Office Manager|
|Recruitment Agency||Julius Berger Nigeria Plc|
|Job Location:||Uyo, Akwa Ibom|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Reporting to the regional management (division management)
- Monthly reporting
- Regular updating of the regional performance planning together with the technical regional manager
- Cost control and analysis of building materials, equipment and personnel
- Monitoring of employee hours
- QA / QC planning
- Support of the project management with work preparation and planning
- Connection to all technical departments
- Tender management
- Preparation and documentation of international meetings
- Responsible for the surveying department.
- Completed Studies in Civil Engineering (Bachelor’s / Master’s) or comparable qualifications
- Proven experience as a technical office engineer (5 years)
- Experience with the Ariba and RibiTWO programs
- Fluent in English.
- In addition to a friendly international team, you can expect varied and demanding activities in an independent field of activity
- We offer modern work infrastructure, performance-related remuneration and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company’s own camp is provided free of charge
- Safe on the move: International SOS is our partner for travel safety, health care and medical advice for employees before and during a trip abroad. In addition, the JBN offers medical care on site.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We look forward to receiving your complete application documents with details of your possible starting date and your salary expectations
- If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Cathrin Diel 0611 1390 3838
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free