Technical Director at Jhpiego Nigeria
Job Location: Abuja
How to Apply: Send CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 15th August 2019
Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
- The technical director will be ICAP hired. The incumbent will be responsible to manage all technical aspects of ICAP’s programs research, technical assistance and training in Nigeria.
- The successful candidate will hold an MD (or international equivalent), PhD, DrPH or MPH and a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of HIV-related programs for expanded care and treatment, laboratory services, prevention, and surveillance in resource-limited settings.
- The incumbent will have a demonstrated track record working on US Government-supported PEPFAR programs including program planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- The Technical Director will also have experience working effectively as a part of diverse staff teams, and contributing to successful collaborations with donors, host-country ministries of health, and civil society
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter and CV as a One Single Word document indicating location to: firstname.lastname@example.org The title/subject of your email and application should be the position / Location you are applying for.
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview. Please note that any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- Nigerian nationals living in those locations are strongly encouraged to apply