Michael Stevens Consulting released notification regarding Technical Facilitators recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Technical Facilitators|
|Agency Name||Michael Stevens Consulting|
|Job Location:||Port Harcourt, Rivers|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||3st May, 2020|
Michael Stevens Consulting has published job vacancies advertisement for Technical Facilitators. Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Technical Facilitators
The Facilitator(s) should have the following qualifications:
- A Graduate with over 10 years Oil and Gas field and maintenance experience
- B.Sc. / B.Eng. / BTech. / HND in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or related fields
- Over 5 years of hands-on training and facilitation experience/ presentation skills
- Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers
- Must be skilled in practical/ field exposure with direct applications
- Relevant Post-graduate degree(s) or certification(s) is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Expertise area as the subject of the mail to: [email protected] e.g: “Facilitator: Automation”