Management Sciences for Health (MSH) released an advertisement regarding Technical Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Technical Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||Management Sciences for Health (MSH)|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Technical Officer Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, the application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Technical Officer
- M.D/MBBS required with some field experience in clinical and/or community-based malaria prevention, diagnosis and treatment or a graduate degree in health management or public health. Specialized experience in malaria is highly preferred
- At least 3 years of post NYSC relevant experience in public health. Any experience in malaria programming will be an added advantage. Some health-related community development experience is required.
- Experience in malaria programming at the field level and providing technical assistance to partner organizations; knowledge and experience of programmatic and technical service delivery challenges is highly desired.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently and ability to transfer knowledge through formal and informal training.
- Experience with, and a demonstrated commitment to, community-based approach to development.
- Experience with GF donor funding requirement a plus.
- Capacity to prepare evidence-based reports and documents.
- Strong professional oral and writing skills, including the development of reports, oral presentations, and technical documents.
- Ability to interface with multiple stakeholders, representatives, and partners in a professional manner on an ongoing basis.
- Previous experience with or good knowledge of Global Fund operating procedures
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate information to both health and non-health audiences, and achieve consensus on policy, project, research, and administrative matters
- Good verbal communication skills, tact and diplomacy are required to establish and develop sustainable working relationships at the highest level and a high level of trust with public/private organizations. Verbal communication skills are also used to negotiate activity plans and resolve activity implementation issues with counterparts, partners and team members. Excellent written communication skills are required to prepare regular and ad hoc reports, activity documentation and briefing papers.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Power Point) are required for effectively operating in this position. Good computer skills are required to implement, analyze, and monitor, and manage activity goals, inputs, outcomes, and achievements
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free