FHI 360 released notification regarding Technical Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Technical Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation|
|Agency Name||FHI 360|
|Job Location:||Maiduguri, Borno|
|Qualification:||MB.BS / MD / PHD, MPH or M.S / M.A, B.S / B.A|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
FHI 360has published job vacancies advertisement for Technical Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation. Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Technical Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation
Qualifications and Requirements
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar Degree with 1 to 3 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound understanding of humanitarian integrated health program delivery in resource constrained settings.
- Or MPH or M.S / M.A in relevant Degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound understanding of humanitarian integrated health program delivery in resource constrained settings.
- Or B.S / B.A in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant Degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound understanding of humanitarian integrated health program delivery in resource constrained settings.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Knowledge of humanitarian programs in North East Nigeria specifically
- Knowledge and experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation
- Clinical management and training experience and ability to understand full range of issues around integrated program including WASH and Nutrition.
- Knowledge of Nigerian clinical setting, including government and non-government settings.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the social, political and ethical issues within the communities Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, consultants and recipients of assistance.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision.
- High degree of proficiency in written and spoken English and Hausa communication.
- Well-developed computer skills.
- Ability to travel within Nigeria 25% time.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.