Post: Technical Officer – Shelter / Building
Agency: Mediatrix Development Foundation
Job Location: Ogoja-Cross River State
Requirements: Masters / degree in Architecture. At least two years’ experience in a technical responsible position in an NGO (preferred), or in a construction company
Job Type: Full Time
Application: 31st December, 2019
Mediatrix Development Foundation Recruitment 2019/2020 for Technical Officer – Shelter / Building
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
Mediatrix Development Foundation Recruitment 2020 Updates and Current Status
POST: Technical Officer – Shelter / Building
- Masters / degree in Architecture.
- At least two years’ experience in a technical responsible position in an NGO (preferred), or in a construction company
- Proven experience in developing and following through on technical implementation of construction project.
- Experience in management of technical teams carry out activities at multiple sites concurrently
- Experience in documenting progress of construction related shelter activities
- Experience in monitoring construction activities/contractors ensuring that technical standards are adhered to during implementation
- Strong experience in process driven sheltering activities with a focus on owner/HH/community driven
- Experience in developing BoQs, BoQ Amendments, Scope of Work, Technical specifications of materials and construction activities
- Ability to prioritize needs and carry out multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in coordinating the technical aspects of implementation activities carried out by contractors and Daily/Incentive labor teams
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills including the ability to explain and present technical information.
- Basic understanding of concept note, proposal and report writing
- Advanced computer skills, especially in Word, Excel and CAD. Knowledge of Microsoft Project and other design programs is a plus.
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Empowering and building trust
- Managing performance and development
- Planning and delivering results
- Flexible and creative
- Initiating action and change
- Pro-active, goal-oriented and results drive
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2019.
Method of Application
Send Cover Letter and CV in one document in word or pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy: email@example.com
Leave a Reply