Kimberly-Clark invites application for Technical Stores Operator Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Technical Stores Operator|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Kimberly-Clark published job vacancies advertisement for Technical Stores Operator. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Technical Stores Operator
- Promptly processing of customer requests to amend item descriptions, review stock levels & timeout ordering of additional materials for shutdown purposes.
- Stock transfers via Transaction SAP code from duplicated items & subsequent request to OTS Europe to delete items.
- Review customer request for re-instatement of items and subsequent communication to OTS to De-flag.
- Scrutinizing material Records for duplicate records, incorrect base units of measure, incomplete description & incorrect material types.
- Process request for re-classification of items e.g. Standard spares to reparable item and forward to Store leader for loading.
- Arrange the de-flagging of items to enable processing of corrections required by casting, followed by requesting deletion.
- Routing all material master amendments to Store Leader for capturing.
- Verifying entries on SAP to ensure accuracy.
- Daily stock records & reporting
- Maintain SAP records by updating bin allocations / part numbers / descriptions / min & max levels
- Assist team members with queries.
- Receive goods when required.
- Check MB51 report to confirm correct capturing of invoices/material requests
- Review internal controls procedures when required.
- Scrutinize dispatch notes for stock and non-stock send out for repairs / replacement. Follow up with end users for PR /PO numbers. Close of document once item is returned
- Report back to Engineering Manager on a monthly basis regarding out of stock issues (Complete a document for each incident and attach relevant communication and corrective action taken). This includes the MB51 checks and issues picked up with MR/Invoices
- Do 5 daily spot checks on stock delivered – Report to Engineering Manager monthly.
- Do a regular checks on material request to confirm bin cards are updated (Use MR’s submitted with MB51) – Report to Engineering Manager monthly
- Attend weekly meetings regarding: Safety & Housekeeping / HR issues / Cycle counts / Receiving / Out of stock issues / General
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- A role in the new Mill
Application Last Date: Not Specified.