Andela Nigeria released notification regarding Technical Support Engineer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Technical Support Engineer|
|Agency Name||Andela Nigeria|
|Job Location:||Accra – Ghana, Cairo – Egypt, Kampala, – Uganda, Kigali – Rwanda, Lagos – Nigeria, Nairobi – Kenya|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Andela Nigeria has published job vacancies advertisement for Technical Support Engineer . Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
- Experience using GitHub
- Exposure to programming with a language like Ruby
- Basic experience using Git
- Understanding of how websites and web applications work
- Stellar English and grammar skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills – you might not know all the answers but you know how to find and communicate the solution.
- A strong sense of empathy – you are attuned to hear the question behind a question.
- Customer service experience
- A unique writing style and voice.
- Could effortlessly explain how Git works to a non-developer
- Have remote customer service experience
- Familiarity with Docker
- Understanding of CI / CD pipelines
- Experience troubleshooting using stack traces and log files
- Experience working from the command line
- Familiar with basic network concepts and tools.
What You’ll Get*
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds inside and outside of your field
- A chance to change the world for the better .
Application Closing Date