Dana Airlines Limited invites application for Technical Support Engineers Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Program Title:||Technical Support Engineers|
|Agency Name||Dana Airlines Limited|
|Requirements:||HND / Degree in Engineering (Preferably Aircraft Maintenance Engineering)|
|Experience:||6 years’ experience in Engineering Specialist/Technical Support Engineering/System Engineering|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by mail|
|Application Deadline:||21st February, 2020|
Dana Airlines Limited published job vacancies advertisement for Technical Support Engineers. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Technical Support Engineers (AVIONICS)
- HND / Degree in Engineering (Preferably Aircraft Maintenance Engineering)
- AMEL (B2) with type on pressurised airframe and jet engines or Multi-category in Electrical, Radio Instrument and Compass
- Airframe (A) licence on large transport pressurised aircraft
- Engine (C) Licence on Jet Engine preferably PW JT8 series
- 6 years’ experience in Engineering Specialist/Technical Support Engineering/System Engineering
- Candidates having good computer knowledge will be preferred.
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Covering Letter and an up-to-date Resume quoting the Appropriate “Job Ref No” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply