Altitude Group Limited released an advertisement regarding Technician recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Recruitment Agency||Altitude Group Limited|
|How to Apply||Send CV|
2nd August 2020
Altitude Group Limited Technician Jobs 2020
Job Title: Technician
- We are currently looking for an outstanding Technician to be responsible for conducting general installation, maintenance and repairs of facility equipment and property structures for clients such as CCTV cameras and fire alarm system.
Qualification and Experience
- A BSc or HND degree in Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering and Master’s in any related field is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 3years experience in Technical role.
- Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Physically capable and available to work overtime including weekends and public holidays as the business requires.
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be well- organised and have the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Demonstrated experience as a maintenance technician
- Strong understanding of general maintenance processes and methods
- Experienced in operating a variety of equipment, including snow blowers, lawn mowers, and small hand tools
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices
- Excellent manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
Salary is between NGN80,000 – 100,000 / Month and other statutory benefits
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free