National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) has invited interested and eligible candidates for Test and Assurance Architect, PIU recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for NIMC Test and Assurance Architect, PIU Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Test and Assurance Architect|
|Recruitment Agency||National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
18th August, 2020
The Test and Assurance Architect shall have the following minimum educational qualifications and experience:
- Relevant degree in IT Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in testing management.
- Experience in defining, delivering and managing the overall end to end testing and assurance lifecycle and experience in the production of key test artefacts (test strategies, plans, approaches, schedules), in the identification, mitigation and closure of product risks, providing assurance and governance across all testing phases, and stakeholder management at all levels and driving best practices;
- Demonstrable experience of delivering progress reports, including risk mitigation, as directed, third party outsourcing, preferably business services and application support, and in managing geographically dispersed suppliers consisting of technical specialists;
- Ability to understand interoperability standards, risk models, privacy and liability policies, requirement and accountability mechanism for an identity ecosystem; and
- Experience working with internal stakeholders; including senior leadership, IT teams, solutions architects, other operations managers, and the wider business.
Application Closing Date
4pm 18th August, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Expression of Interests clearly marking the position applied for with a detailed CV as well as a not more than 300 words statement matching their qualification and experience with suitability for the particular position applied for, to: email@example.com and a copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expression of Interest should also be accompanied with:
- Cover Letter; and
- Copies of certificates for professional and academic qualifications
Further inquiries can be made via email or in writing to the address below.
DGM/Head of Procurement,
National Identity Management Commission (NIMC),
11 Sokode Crescent, Off Dalaba Street,
Zone 5 Wuse, Abuja – Nigeria.
Detailed Terms of Reference for this position is available for review and download from OSFG, OHCSF and NIMC websites: www.osgf.gov.ng ; www.ohcsf.gov.ng and www.nimc.gov.ng/adverts-tenders
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply