Total Nigeria Recruitment 2019: Is Total Recruitment Portal – www.careers.total.com open to apply for new jobs in Nigeria?
At nigeriarecruitmentform we onlly publish verified and certified information about recruitment.
Latest Updates (21st May 2019): Good news for you because Total Nigeria is opening the latest job openings. The company opens career opportunities for those candidates who are ready to fill vacancies. To meet its human resource needs, Total Nigeria currently opens job opportunities for 18 positions.
What is Total?
Total is an international company engaged in energy operations and chemical manufacturing, especially in the oil and gas industry.
Total S.A. (French pronunciation) is a French multinational integrated oil and gas company founded in 1924 (95 years ago). For career opportunity in Nigeria visit Total career portal – www.careers.total.com and check latest opportunity alongwith other information like how to apply, professions, why to join, selection and other information.
In each of its operations, Total has always principled on a continuously developing operation in which all aspects of the company must comply with regulations that guarantee economic, community and environmental aspects. This is stated on the three pillars of the total priority in each of its operations which read:
- Control and reduce the impact of operations on humans and the environment.
- Contributing to the economic and social development of stakeholders.
- Maintain the interests of future generations.
Total Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Updates & Current Status
Updates (April 2019): Our trusted sources informed that Total Nigeria recruitment process will start in second week of May 2019 for various positions. According to the reports, applications will be invited through official portal – career.total.com for filling up 18 slots. We will update you immediately when recruitment process start.
Current Status (21st May 2019): Finally, Total Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2019 open for new vacancies. Visit careers.total.com to apply online. For those of you who want to apply, register yourself through the company’s website. Registration is open only until June 4, 2019.
As reported by the official website , the number of position and job location is given below:
1. Legal Counsel
2. HRIS Engineer
3. Telecommunications Maintenance Engineer
4. Contracts Engineer
5. Senior Buyer
6. Processing Geophysicst
7. Reservoir Engineer (Graduate & Exp.)
8. Senior Geophysicst – Exploration
9. Mechanical Engineer
10. Metering Engineer
11. Instrumentation/ICSS Engineer
12. Shipping Officer
13. QA/QC & PDMS Data Management Engineer
14. Safety Operations Support Engineer
15. Senior Piping Engineer
16. Environment Projects, Systems & Compliance Officer
17. Head of Piping
18. Buyer (Graduate & Exp.)
More Hot Jobs in Nigeria
- KPMG Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2019 (+40 Positions)
- UBA Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 (18 Positions)
- International Rescue Committee Recruitment 2019 (19 Positions)
- PWC Recruitment 2019 – Graduate Tax Apprenticeship
How to Apply
Current Status: The Total recruitment portal is open for 18 new positions at nairaland. Interested candidates may apply only through company’s website by June 4, 2019.
- First visit to the Total Career Portal – www.careers.total.com
- Click on =>Apply To Total =>Our Offers
- Select your language preference to discover all our offers, create your personal account and connect to your candidate space to apply.
- Here you need to select country = Nigeria and click on “Search” button
- Now you can see latest job vacancies open for Nigeria
- Click on interested position
- Read job description, candidate profile, department area, experience, employment type, branch, company profile, job expiring date.
- After satisfied click on “Apply to Job”
- Click on “Don’t have an account”
- Make account and again go to “Apply to Job” by using above process
- provide details and upload CV – Tips to Make Perfect CV
- Submit and take printout of acknowledgement
Only selected candidates will be informed for the next stage. Beware of fraud and registration of these vacancies that are free of charge.