Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank Limited
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Experience: Minimum of 3 years experience in bank and /or Corporate Treasury of a business group. Experience in IT systems for automation and management of Treasury operations.
How to Apply: Online
Application Last Date : 22nd October 2019
Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank Limited invites application for following position.
- Prepares cash positions on a daily basis. Prepares and reviews periodic cash forecasts and allocate cash to be transferred at the beginning of each period to cover operational needs
- Continuously monitors the liquidity position and its profit centers and highlights the projected funds positions on a regular basis
- Responsible for direct bank relationship management. Maintains database of global bank account details and facilitate documentation requirements
- Assists the Treasury Manager in maintaining the appropriate level of foreign currencies as per the needs
- Prepares report that presents excess cash investments position and management fees earned on a periodic basis
- Ensures treasury management reports, agreements and all other required documentations are reviewed and stored for record keeping
- Supports the Treasury Manager to administrate inter-company loans and related transactions
- Provides recommendation to enhance treasury policies and procedures
- Liaises regularly with treasury management and divisions in order to understand ongoing changes in business activities and developments
- Provides the Treasury Manager with adequate information to carry out his/her responsibilities
- Undertakes other related tasks and duties as assigned by Treasury Manager
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years experience in bank and /or Corporate Treasury of a business group.
- Experience in IT systems for automation and management of Treasury operations.
- Advanced Excel/MS Office skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Application Deadline: 22nd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: Hr@Mutualtrustmfb.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.